connect + share.

      twitter  follow in feedly  Joss and Main :

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

cynthia's own semi precious necklace.

I couldn't resist. you remember I recently made a semi-precious necklace for my precious friend? it made me so terribly sad to ship that beauty away, so I ended up making a similar one for myself.

another trip to let it bead in downtown portland? check.
(close up view).
the fixins': 2 sizes of gold filled chain, cloudy citrine, sunstone, tiger's eye, smoky quartz, 2 shapes of aquamarine, and lepidolite.
(cynthia's semi-precious necklace).
this one was a long one for me, about 26 inches total. I love it. held back a couple of extra citrines for matching earrings.
right now I'm into placing the beads randomly...next year I'll probably rip the whole thing apart and make it structured!

never said I wasn't flighty.
twitter follow in feedly Joss and Main :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...