connect + share.

      twitter  follow in feedly  Joss and Main :

Monday, July 22, 2013

nurturing my Threshold crush.

Over the last year or so I've developed a crush on the Threshold home line at Target.

Couple that with my oh so serious crush of all things grey, blue/grey, or anything in between, and Threshold's Fall line is resulting in a lot of swooning over here.

Have you seen this great half-round storage cabinet? It's a beautiful grey wood covered in a special glaze to give it an antique vibe:
[lovely grey with antique finish].
It totally reminds me of the tables my grandmother had in her living room when I was growing up. She stored games and cards in hers.

And I'd love to swing that big round door wide and marvel at how a table could have round doors.


I could see this in an entryway, or as a game storage table just like Grandma had.


She also had some great fully round end tables with doors that swung open...I'm sad that I didn't take them when she offered them to me. Short-sighted much? Yep.


Not to be outdone, check this terrific apothecary cabinet!
[grey wash apothecary cabinet].
It's kinda genius because the first row is 3 individual apothecary drawers like you'd expect. But the bottom 2 rows are full size drawers that look like individual little drawers.  Genius! Because let's face it, lots of teeny little drawers aren't necessarily functional for everyone...this seems like a cool compromise to me :-)

Ok this last one isn't grey...
[seagrass milk crate].
...but who could resist those lovely blues mixed with natural tan? You wouldn't believe how pretty and soft these natural seagrass milk crates are.

They're a perfect size for storing just about anything. I was thinking they'd be perfect for storing winter scarves since they're soft and so the scarves shouldn't get snagged.

I think at least a couple of these lovelies are going to find themselves a home with me.

Can you tell I'm excited for Fall?
twitter follow in feedly Joss and Main :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...