connect + share.

      twitter  follow in feedly  Joss and Main :

Thursday, November 6, 2014

free Thanksgiving printables!

Hi friends!
One of my favorite, affordable ways to decorate is to change out the art in my frames.


So I was taking down my Halloween decorations and thinking about Thanksgiving.
And I realized that I didn't really have any Thanksgiving art.

So I whipped up these simple printables, which you can download for free below.

Just right-click on the image and choose Download Image [depending on your browser it might say something like Save Image].

Have a wonderful holiday!

 



The full size of each of these is 3200 x 4000 pixels, so they should be able to be printed up to 16" x 20".

A couple with a pumpkin-colored background:


My personal favorite:

A simple white background:

A few more pumpkin-colored ones:






twitter follow in feedly Joss and Main :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...