connect + share.

      twitter  follow in feedly  Joss and Main :

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

free Christmas printables.

Hi friends!
One of my favorite-ist seasonal decorating tricks is to swap out the art in my frames.

Simple. Easy. Right up my alley.

So here are a couple of free Christmas printables for you. I made them 3300x4800 so they should print up pretty well at larger sizes. I usually print mine at Costco; when I uploaded them to Costco's online service I didn't get a resolution warning till I went above 16x20 in size.

To download the files:
right-click [or control-click] on the image and save/download the file. It should download the full size; please let me know if it doesn't and I'll fix it.





Merry Christmas!

I love reading your Comments!
If you do leave a Comment: remember to choose 'Replies' from the Subscribe To pulldown,
so you'll get an email when I reply!




twitter follow in feedly Joss and Main :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...