connect + share.

      twitter  follow in feedly  Joss and Main :

Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas wrapping ideas - rustic elements.

Can you believe it's only 3 days till Christmas?
We go walking at night and the neighborhoods are so beautifully decorated this year. The house is a joyous mess of lights, reindeer, the scent of pine and cedar, and ornaments, so many ornaments.  I just adore this time of year.

This year, I'm all about the rustic look and that includes presents wrapped in brown craft paper.  Have you ever done this?

I think it looks wonderful with simple ribbon, this year I chose a pretty gunmetal grey.

Maybe tie on a bleached pine cone or two. And how about some twine wrapped around and around?

I meant to cut some fresh cedar from the garden and tuck that in too.

Ah well, there's always next year!



Merry Christmas, my friends!

I love reading your Comments!
If you do leave a Comment: remember to choose 'Replies' from the Subscribe To pulldown,
so you'll get an email when I reply!


[PS...you probably noticed I keep using my galvanized pipe garment rack for everything except garments, huh? I just can't help myself, it's such a great base to put stuff on]

twitter follow in feedly Joss and Main :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...